The Talavant team is passionate about advancing their knowledge in business intelligence best practices and forward-thinking solutions. Talavant is focused on bringing the best of Strategy, Architecture and Implementation services to their clients and growth opportunities for our team.
- Understand client’s overall business objectives and define innovative solutions to meet their needs.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert in areas related to Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Show mastery in the tools and techniques used to deliver transformative solutions.
- Have a passion for leading and guiding others.
- Company 401(k) including 4% matching
- Medical, dental, disability and life benefits
- 25 days off per year including 15 vacation days and 10 company holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible working environment including equipment to work from home as needed
- Support for training materials, professional development, seminars and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, math, information technology, or related discipline
- Ability to understand business processes and possible improvements across an array of industries
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience leveraging Kimball, Inmon, or Data Vault modeling techniques
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft business intelligence technologies including:
- SQL Database Server
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services/Azure Analysis Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Azure SQL Database (PaaS, IaaS, DaaS)
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Power BI
- Preferred candidates will have experience with:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Databricks
- Proven ability to lead teams and solution implementations
- 5+ years of previous experience implementing business intelligence solutions
- Microsoft certification preferred
Madison, WI | Milwaukee, WI | Fox Valley, WI